List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Printer
From:       Kevin Seguin <seguin () duff ! hoovers ! com>
Date:       1998-07-30 15:36:12

after reading your mail, it occured to me that i never print from any kde apps
(usually only netscape, xemacs) so i tried printing from some.  here are the
results:

kedit:  printed ok
kdehelp:  seg fault, core dump
kmail:  seg fault, core dump

obviously, this is not the desired result :>)

both kdehelp and kmail use the same print dialog, so there must be some common
bug in there.  i haven't looked at the code yet, so i don't know if that print
dialog is a standard qt one or a kde one.