List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: A Problem
From:       Ralf Spachmann <ralf.spachmann () GISMO ! telekom ! de>
Date:       1998-06-29 17:12:11

Am Mon, 29 Jun 1998, schrieb Johan Kjellman:
>>Hi! I finally got KDE to work and desided to download the other packages of
KDE (i only had base, support and libs). Now when i have installed the other
packages i can se the new programs in the KDE meny but when i klick on them
nothing happens.. What have i done wrong??

Are you logged to KDE as root ???

Check the Permissions of installed Apps .
After launching a app which doesn't work have a look to your xmessages for
errors and mail them ...

Regards RALF

>Johan Kjellman

["unnamed" (text/html)]

--

|  phone   +49 6131 149 3810        |   |  phone  +49 6135 9513 13         |
|  fax     +49 6131 149 3819        |   |  fax    +49 6135 9513 95         |
|  mobile  +49 171 2 206 029        |   |  mail   spachi@gismo.telekom.de  |