List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: "Kill Option"
From:       Rainer Finocchiaro <rainer () demag ! rwth-aachen ! de>
Date:       1998-06-30 22:40:18

You can kill it from the commandline by typing "ps -ax |grep netscape"
(this will show you the PID) and then 2kill PID" or "killall netscape"
which will kill of course every instance of netscape

or and that will be the preferred way, press CTRL-ALT-ESC , your pointer
will change and then just klick on the app you want to kill...

Rainer