List:       kde-user
Subject:    kmail (address book)
From:       "Keith Bray" <pasefue () hotmail ! com>
Date:       1998-06-30 5:54:40

Address book:
Has anyone had problems with the address book in kmail?  I can't add
multiple names to one alias.  Is this not supported yet?

New mail notification:
Also, my filters work just fine, but kmail has no indication which
folders have new mail in them once I've downloaded my mail.  If it tells
me 10 new messages, I have to open up 15 or more folders to see which
ones have new mail.  Any ideas if this something I'm doing wrong or has
it not been implemented yet?

  Thanks,
    Keith