List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Star-Office
From:       "David E. Fox" <dfox () belvdere ! vip ! best ! com>
Date:       1998-06-30 4:16:32

On Mon, 29 Jun 1998, Karl-Heinz Schulz wrote:
>Can I expect any problems if installing the StarOffice 4 under KDE?
>Does KDE come with the new libraries required by StarOffice?

I would say not, but the real question is whether one would expect
problems installing SO 4 with a new version of Redhat, like redhat 5.0,
and the answer is essentially no, but you do have to watch out for that
library thing (libc.so.5.4.x).

SO is as such just another X program, unrelated to KDE per se. But it
does work.