List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: No applications
From:       "Rainer Fischer" <raifischer () metronet ! de>
Date:       1998-06-29 12:46:27

Thanks for your answer (re: SHM warning). You are right: this message was only shown \
at the very first start auf KDE.
Another time the messages continued with the folowing:
 KFM call select RootIcons
 KFM doing call
Since there are no applications shown in the K-bar I re-installed the qt1.33-Package \
once more. using "tar xfvz<package-name>.tgz in /usr/X11R6/lib/qt.
Is this correct?
Just now I see that there are two additional subdirs (lib & qt_libray) and that I \
probably will have to unpack at least one rpm-package. There are 6 of them:
   qt-1_33-1_i386.rpm
   qt-devel-1_33-1_i386.rpm
   qt-1_33-1rh4_i386.rpm
   dtto. for rh5
   another 2 for devel rh4/rh5
Seems the first is correct for SuSE 5.2, but I am not sure.
May be that the second has also to be installed.
Please advice - thanks in advance
Rainer