List:       kde-user
Subject:    jpeg.h?
From:       cmarston () ls ! barrhead ! ab ! ca
Date:       1998-06-28 18:42:21

Hi,

I just downloaded 1.0pre1. When I tried to compile kdelibs (or, more specifically, \
khtmlw/html.cpp) I discovered that my system is missing the file jpeg.h. I couldn't \
find a listing of required libraries anywhere in the tarball, but my system *does* \
have libjpeg on it, and the libjpeg tarball I just downloaded doesn't have a jpeg.h \
in it either. Linking libjpeg's 'jpeglib.h' to 'jpeg.h' in /usr/include/ just causes \
egcs to bitch about conflicting definitions of 'INT32'. What am I missing? Where do I \
get it?

--
CP/M
The obvious mathematical breakthrough [to break modern encryption]