List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: kfm
From:       Ingo Frerichs <Frerichi () stud-mailer ! uni-marburg ! de>
Date:       1998-06-21 10:54:33

Ok, I have it. As root in KDE, right mouseclick on the icon in the panel -->
Properties. In the third register (Execute) change path to /home/******. Thatīs
all. But, as root in KDE, itīll change to that folder too, then. It makes no
difference to me, so I donīt worry anymore, because you can still click the
"Home-Button" in the KFM-Window, then youīre in the root folder.
Regards, Ingo