List:       kde-user
Subject:    Linux-Newbie
From:       Marc Richter <M.Richter () usa ! net>
Date:       1998-06-01 1:15:37

Hi Kde-user,

just one simple question:

Is KDE X-Window compatible? How about (sorry for asking) Gnome? Just
want to check all the alternatives before I decide which to install
first...

Be out of this mailing-list soon, so please be kind enough to reply to
M.Richter@usa.net . Thx in adv. :-)

CU,
 Marc Richter [PGP available]
 ICQ #3165782

..."I hope we didn't frighten the fish." - 007 (Sean Connery - Thunderball)

/\/\arc Richter     -     \/\/iesbaden     -     FR Germany
http://i.am/jamesbond/  -  Now featuring a guestbook!