List:       kde-user
Subject:    Help me with printing!
From:       Florin <florin48 () fx ! ro>
Date:       1998-05-30 20:08:18

Hi, everybody!
I'm a rather new Linux user and I don't have much experience...Actually
I'm a dummy.
I have installed the KDE package that comes with S.U.S.E distribution
and I've also downloaded the  kljettool for printing (I have a HP
laserjet 6L printer) but I don't have the slightest ideea how to work
with it :-(. That is to say that I don't know how to make the kljettool
utility  handle printing, how to make it the "manager" of my printer.
Right now I'm using aspfilter, but I have problems with it, too. If I
want to print a file from, say, kedit, it will print "landscaped".
If any of you has the patience, spare time and, of course, knowledge to
help me, please do so!
        I'm looking forward to receiving a line from you,
        Florin