List:       kde-user
Subject:    Grey Icons
From:       Ingo Frerichs <ingo () Stud-Mailer ! Uni-Marburg ! DE>
Date:       1998-04-29 23:30:32

I installed KDE-beta4 (Suse-release) yesterday. Since then, all my icons
for applications are not colored anymore. They are all grey now. The
folder-icons are only half colored: the front side is grey and the
backside is still orange. I had not these problems with KDE-Beta3
(normal release) Does anyone have any suggestions what might have gone
wrong?
Ingo