List:       kde-user
Subject:    How to set geometry resources for KDM
From:       "Wolfhard =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Str=E4hle" ?= <straehle () ee ! hnt ! heller-machines ! com>
Date:       1998-04-17 12:40:47

Hello,

KDM works fine on high resolution displays. But on a 600x800 display
the display manager window is clipped by the screen border. It would
fit to the screen if it would be displayed centered, so I tried to
change the geometry resources. When I changed the resource
DisplayManager*geometry in the file /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xdm/xdm-config
nothing happended.

So what must I do, to move the KDM-Window to the left of the screen?

Greetings..
--
 Wolfhard Strähle                                                      ES3/STW
 Gebr. Heller Maschinenfabrik GmbH                   Telefon: (049)7022/77-585