List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: klyx-i386-bin download problem
From:       "Chad M. Coulliette" <chadc () gulf ! cds ! caltech ! edu>
Date:       1998-04-17 0:47:48

I have tried downloading klyx-0.9.0.linux_i386.bin.tar.gz from ftp.kde.org
and dozens of mirror sites.  On all of the sites, the size of the this file is
just 8760, which obviously means that it is not the right file.

I would really like to use klyx.  Does anyone have this file?  If so, could they
put it in their public ftp site and send me the site address.

Thanks,

Chad