List:       kde-user
Subject:    Snapshot and core-dumps.
From:       willemse () casema ! net (Han Willemsen)
Date:       1998-04-16 17:11:21

Because everything was going well, I decided to download the latest
snapshots, to create some new problems ;-)

>GDB 4.16 (i386-redhat-linux), Copyright 1996 Free Software Foundation,
>Inc... (no debugging symbols found)...
>Core was generated by `kfinger'.
>Program terminated with signal 11, Segmentation fault.
>find_solib: Can't read pathname for load map: Input/output error
>
>#0  0x0 in ?? ()

Some programs all generate the same error (see above).

What do I have to do to solve this ??

 System: Pentium 200MMX / 32 MB
 Video:  Diamond Stealth 2000
 Kde:    KdeBeta3-1 / rpm - libc6 version

                                                 ]-[an.

== Multitasking = screwing up several things at once. ==