List:       kde-user
Subject:    installing kde
From:       CASIO QV <CASIOQV () aol ! com>
Date:       1998-02-28 19:43:51

I am haveing KDE problems, I ended up downloaded the pre-compiled egcs Beta 3
files. I installed QT and when i ran it it said it couldn't find any of the qt
dll's so I had to copy them all to /opt/kde/libs to get it to go past those.
Now it says it can't find libstdc++.so.2.8 when i try to start it, plus i have
to got to /opt/kde/bin to type start kde and in the .xinitrc file I had to
type /opt/kde/bin/startkde and when i try to start the x server it says it
can't find a bunch of programs that are located in /opt/kde/bin . I was
wondering if someone could help me with my problem?

Thanks,
Casioqv