List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: subscribe agju@prodigy.net
From:       Fred Leeflang <fredl () dutchie ! org>
Date:       1998-02-28 6:22:36

Todd Martin wrote:

> You talk about windows users yet you like RPM???

  yup. RPM guarantees at least some sort of consistency checking whether
all packages I need are indeed installed on my system. I don't remember
having that on winblowz, but that may be because I haven't had it
installed on my system for a long time.

> BTW, your sarcasm is unappreciated and not humorous at all.  I suggest you work on
> your maturity just a tad. You inner chuild is just screaming

  ooh flamebait indeed. Well, like BOFH would say... clickety-click...