List:       kde-user
Subject:    Need some guidance
From:       Barry D Benowitz <b.benowitz () axiomav ! com>
Date:       1998-02-27 12:00:00

I thought I would take a shot at adding SOCKS support to kfm, but the
problem is that I'm not rally a C++ guy and I'm having real problems
finding the socket calls that are used to get the URLs from the
internet.

Would someone mind pointing me in the proper direction. My fear is
thathe problem even more difficult.

Barry
--
Barry D. Benowitz - FAQ maintainer for alt.lefthanders
Email:b.benowitz@telesciences.com