List:       kde-user
Subject:    Help with KMail filters
From:       Camilo Ramos <cramos () openway ! com ! co>
Date:       1998-01-29 16:14:50

 Dear all:

 I wonder if some kind soul might illuminate me on the task of configuring the
KMail filters. I still don't understand the Filter Rules box and my email is getting
scattered all over the folders!. I use the KMail in KDE Beta2.
   Any help is appreciated.

 Best regards,
                                   Camilo Ramos

--

Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work she/he is
supposed to be doing at the moment.