List:       kde-user
Subject:    XFMail and list digests
From:       J A David McWha <jadm () cs ! waikato ! ac ! nz>
Date:       1998-01-30 9:01:57

Hi,

Is anyone else out there using XFMail with KDE? I just installed KDE yesterday
and it seems that XFMail causes KDE to crash on a regular basis (including
creating folders and discarding mail being composed). This may be an XFMail
problem or it may be KDE.

Also, I was a little overwhelmed by the volume of list messages in the first
day. Is there a way to get it in digest form, or is there a help file/FAQ?

Thanks

David
---
J A David McWha         |  email: jadm@cs.waikato.ac.nz
WarpEngine Group,       |  URL: http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~jadm
Computer Science,       |  "Spleen is like shrapnel, only spelt
University of Waikato   |  differently."