List:       kde-user
Subject:    KDE binaries
From:       Paul Kim <kimh () slu ! edu>
Date:       1997-12-31 1:33:31

I've been trying to compile some kde apps from the sources i got at KDE, but
for one reason or another I always get these all-recursive errors when
compiling. By any chance are there precompiled binaries of Kde for Linux on
an Intel Platform?  Either that or you guys are really gonna have to be
patient with me as I try to figure out precisely what's missing for each
compilation.