List:       kde-user
Subject:    kfm crashes
From:       "Mathias Weigt (Stud. 94)" <p5iba () medchem7 ! pharmazie ! uni-halle ! de>
Date:       1997-12-30 10:10:20

Servus !
I don't know whether this has already been posted to this list:
kfm crashes after selecting multiple files and deleting them.
This happens not only on my computer and is very annoying because if you
don't want to restart kfm all the time you have to delete multiple files
one by one. Another thing is inside kedit: kedit freezes after using the
replace command.
I hoped that the kfm bug was already fixed in one of the current snapshot
but it didn't: I take another try with the daily one :-).

Mathias Weigt
p5iba@medchem2.pharmazie.uni-halle.de