List:       kde-user
Subject:    Can I sort a KPanel?
From:       Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym () maya ! dyn ! ml ! org>
Date:       1997-12-29 14:15:44

Is there any way to sort a file:/ or ftp:/ window by date instead
of alphabetically?  I am toying with ways to manage all my mail
folders and mailing lists, and right now, the only missing component
is some means to know when a mailing list archive has been updated.

Ideally, I'd like an application like XBiff to watch a directory
for an update instead of watching a file, mostly because I am using
hypermail (to allow me access to my archives from off-site).  So
the next best thing is to have file:/home/garym/Desktop/Mail return
the 'long' style list sorted by descending dates.

Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@visitweb.com> --- http://visitweb.com/~garym/
TeleDynamics http://visitweb.com/teledynamics/ RR#1 Sauble Beach, Ont CAN
telecenter design  --  telework systems  --  intranet/extranet consulting
"You don't play what you know; you play what you hear." ----- Miles Davis