List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: kpanel menu and desktop icons
From:       steevo <steevo () clear ! net ! nz>
Date:       1996-01-10 9:57:29

On Wed, 24 Dec 1997, "B.R.J. Haverkamp" wrote:

> I know kfm -w but it is not what I want. I want icons! The trashcan is
> very nice, and I want to keep them. I also want to keep the
> functionality of the Template directory and the Autostart directory. I
> just DONT want them on my desktop!!

I have moved the autostart and templates directories to a different place, and it \
works perfectly, the directories are specified in ~/.kde/share/config/kfmrc.

I've moved Autostart and Templates to the Desktop/System directory, but I would \
assume based what I've seen, that you can move them anywhere.