List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Another superficial question
From:       Rainer Finocchiaro <rainer () demag ! rwth-aachen ! de>
Date:       1997-11-30 16:03:06

Just another thought about scrollbars...
The thing I liked most about scrollbars used by Netscape for Linux in comparison to
the ones used under Windows was that you can click on it and hold the mousebutton down
to scroll and then you can drift to either side as far as you want without the scrollbar
jumping back to the position you started scrolling from.
That happens quite often if you don't pull exactly vertically and is quite annoying as you
want to read the text and not to look that the pointer is still very near in (vertical direction) to
the scrollbar.

But I think it is a "feature" of QT and therefore unchangable....