List:       kde-user
Subject:    keyboard problems
From:       Kuno Skach <ks () ins ! at>
Date:       1997-11-30 12:27:54

hi!
I'm having problems with the ctrl and alt combinations in all programs
called from the kde: ctrl-c, ctrl-z etc. do not work in my kvt, alt-d
does nothing in netscape and the xemacs combinations do not work either.
the problems are the same no wether I use XFree or other X servers.
what did i do wrong?

a completly different question: is it possible to use shadow size=1?

(apart from these problems: kde is really good work :) )

thanx,
      nukl

Kuno Skach (Nukl@IRC)
Burggasse 103a/5,  A-1070 Vienna, Austria, Europe
phone/fax(on demand): +43 1 524 25 29
mailto:ks@ins.at http://www.ins.at/skach
http://radawana.cg.tuwien.ac.at/~nukl (private)