List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: KDE Newbie
From:       "Jean-Claude Dumas" <jead () interlinx ! qc ! ca>
Date:       1997-11-29 22:02:52

On Sat, 29 Nov 1997 20:26:28 -0500, Steve Woodward wrote:

>the lnk files, but as a newbie I was just wondering what others have
>done with only a two button mouse. (it's a standard serial mouse on
>com1). Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

This is an XFree concern, not KDE. ;)

Add "Emulate3Buttons" in your XF86Config file. This will emulate the 3rd button by clicking both left
and right at the same time.

Read the doc about that file (man XF86Config) to be sure where to put the line.

--
Jean-Claude Dumas
http://www.interlinx.qc.ca/~jead

"La violence est le dernier refuge de l'incompetence."
-Isaac Asimov