List:       kde-user
Subject:    Printer
From:       David.Jeffers () redrose ! net, <jeffers () redrose ! net>
Date:       1997-11-29 20:26:29

 How do I install my printer? I've managed to install a shell
 script to the Desktop that calls lpr, but I can't seem to install
 an entry for the printer on the Panel as per the Users Guide.
 Errors with "Can't execute lpr" but I'm sure of the permissions...

  Also how do I change the icon for the shell script on the
  Desktop? The Properties dialog doesn't seem to allow that.

 -David

--

David Jeffers =============
mailto: jeffers@redrose.net