List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: I beg you, please remove me !!!!!!!!!!!!!
From:       Martin Konold <konold () fiwi02 ! wiwi ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1997-10-31 20:22:12

On Fri, 31 Oct 1997, Robert E.Wijnberg wrote:

Hi Robert,

there is NOONE with an email address <Wijnberg@Xs4all.nl> subscribed!!!!

> PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE
> PLEASE
> PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE
> PLEASE
> PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE
> PLEASE
> PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE
> PLEASE
>
> Like with many other people on this list, I didn't succeed unsubscribing
> myself.
> Please don't run a mailing list if you can't set this up properly.
>
> =================>   Unsubscribe Wijnberg@Xs4all.nl
> <==================
>
> PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE
> PLEASE
> PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE
> PLEASE
> PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE
> PLEASE
> PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE
> PLEASE
> PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE  PLEASE
> PLEASE

-- martin

// Martin Konold, Marktgasse 15, 72070 Tuebingen ////
// Email: konold@tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de    ////
// Emergency Phone: +49.177.3243774            ////
// Office Phone: +49.7071.29.78653            ///////////////