List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: RPMs Debug?
From:       Albert Janssen <humo () FuzzyVibe ! pi ! net>
Date:       1997-09-29 13:46:30

On Mon, 29 Sep 1997, Claus-Michael Zeilinger wrote:

Hi,

it seems a bit quiet in this mailinglist ;-)

> Hello!
>
> First of all: Thanx to everybody of the KDE developers and to the one
> who is responsible for the RPMs! Great work!

AFAIK,
But they are a bit "out of date", the TGZ's are "up-to-date" indeed.

> I've have just a silly question: Are the RPM versions of the KDE binary
> distribution made with debug code?

Yes, I think so...

> If yes, not bad, but wouldn't it be
> nice to have the opportunity to choose between something like

Well, I don't know it that's too much to ask from "Alpha-software" ;-)

> Just a suggestion!
> Cheers,
> CM*
>
> --
> Claus-Michael Zeilinger, Bonn, Germany
> cm@walhalla.rhein.de

 Greetings, Albert.  (Email: humo@pi.net)        =====+=====
   "World domination.Fast" (By Linus Torvalds)     ===+===
      "Money can't buy me love" (a tribute to B.G.)  =+=