List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: kvt-select
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () itm ! mu-luebeck ! de>
Date:       1997-09-15 19:52:23

> Hi
>
> when using kvt and double-cliking on a word that have underscores or
> dots,
> only part of it get selected ( if you click on 'kde_devel' you get
> either
> 'kde' or 'devel' selected, not both. )
>
> this is less convenint ( for me, at least ) then the xterm method
> ( in xterm it will select the whole 'kde_devel' if you click anywhere on
> it ).
>
> so i think it should either be changed, or be a configurable option.

Click with the right button, choose Terminal..., add _ to the word class
and maybe others. Select OK and save Options and you have, what you want.
If you've finished, type xemacs kvt.html and write the documentation, so
other guys doesn't get the same problem. That's free software all about.

Greets, Stephan

--
Stephan Kulow (coolo@kde.org)
Student of medical CS