List:       kde-user
Subject:    kdtpanel-0.3.0 won't compile
From:       chris parman <chev () eel ! ufl ! edu>
Date:       1997-08-27 23:54:31

Hi All, I'm having serious problems with compilation of
'kdtpanel-0.3.0'. This is my second try at it, I'm currently using the
0.11 version of KDE's tgz's and the compile of those went well.
Unfortunatly, kdtpanel-0.3.0 won't compile, here is the error I get

note: I have trick-up the 'Makefile' within the 'kdtpanel-0.3.0' directory
in order for the 'kde' and 'qt' directories to be seen by the Makefile.

[root@thewave kdtpanel-0.3.0]# make
c++ -c -O2 -Wall -DSTDC_HEADERS -I/usr/local/qt/include -I/opt/kde/include
ABoxSetup.cpp
ABoxSetup.cpp:19: kfileselect.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [ABoxSetup.o] Error 1

I hope this helps in determining a solution to my problem. Thanks in
advance.

Regards,

Chris