List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Should these bugs be fixed?
From:       Tom Shannon <tshanno () orion ! it ! luc ! edu>
Date:       1997-06-04 6:49:44

Martin Konold wrote:

> On Mon, 2 Jun 1997, Aaron Granick wrote:
>
> > How could I have used KDE for so long and not know what minicli is?
> > Where is this feature? How does one invoke it? What is it exactly?
>
> Press Alt-F2 on the desktop!

I'm embarrassed to say that I stumbled across this by accident one day.
I reported it as a bug.  Pressing Alt-F2 causes a dialog to come up
which prompts for a command.  I typed in "emacs" and everything froze.
Perhaps someone could explain exactly what "minicli" is and what it's
supposed to do.

Thanks,
Tom