List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: LinuxWorld
From:       Christopher Mahmood <ckm () suse ! com>
Date:       2001-09-05 19:26:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

Hi Charles,

* Charles Samuels (charles@kde.org) [010831 01:44]:
> Well, I send this email in order to have your help.  We conducted the
> usability study, and I forgot to, erhm, get the info :)  In the compaq box, I
> believe, can you send me the files in
>
> /home/kde/share/apps/usability

OK, the machines finally arrived.  I think what you are looking for
is was located in ~kde/.kde2/share/apps/usability and I've attached
that, but I've put ~kde from both machines here just in case:

ftp://snak.suse.com/pub/KDE_LinuxWorld/kde[1,2].tar.bz2

Let me know if there are any problems.

Cheers,

--

-ckm

["kde_usability_replies.tar.bz2" (application/octet-stream)]