List:       kde-usability
Subject:    RE: KDEvaluation
From:       "Jonathan Bacon" <j.bacon () delta ! wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-08-31 10:36:18

Hi Matt,

> Well thought out email, with a good starting point.  I have
> been working the
> past couple of weeks on the user test (we are going to have
> to come up with
> clear language on this, as I was calling it a usability test,
> but this term
> is now being applied to the entire project).  Anyways,
> progress is comming
> along nicely on creating a test that is flexible enough to
> kit a moving
> target like KDE.

:-)

> First, some definitions and discussion on general organization
> Study
> Studies will be downloadable from the web site.
> It will take about an hour to complete.

An hour may be a little too long for a candidate to keep interested. Can
I suggest shortening it?

As for the rest of your email...I think it all sounds really promising.
:-) Now is the time to develop our path and develop the usability tests.
I look forward to seeing what we can produce. :-)

             Jono