Everything Kevin has deduced, I support. Speaking strictly from personal experience I'll add this. When looking for very basic features I'll utilize help buttons, and built-in help pages. If it has anthing to do with config pages, I go straight online. I use search engines to find very specifc information or files when I don't exactly know where to go looking. Google is very good about getting me the data I want. Try searching for 'pcmcia-cs' to see what I mean.) I will say that no matter if I use help files or not, if they are not there, a piece of software looks unfinished to me. Take care, Matt _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability