List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Redhat 7.1 and KDE2.2 are go! - But not for everyone
From:       S A Jarrett-Sprague <sjarrettsprague () waitrose ! com>
Date:       2001-08-19 11:26:37

Hi

There is nothing like the satisfaction of following the instructions and
getting things to work. Trawling through the kde-linux list this does not
seem to be the general experience of Redhat 7.1 users.

Seems to me that there needs to be more instructions to help people
understand how to upgrade a system with rpm and explaining the
sequence of how to use -e,--nodeps, --force etc.

KDE2.2 looks pretty, but there is always further room for polishing, I am
going to look at addess book functionality next, before returning to konsole
and korganizer. First impressions make me think my comments on these programs
are still true.

--
Regards
Stephen