List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Kicker report
From:       Jim Conner <jconner83 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-08-17 5:24:39

There's going to be a Kicker Report 2 soon.  I hope to have it done this
weekend.  I'm going to be compiling all the comments that everyone has been
saying and sending to me.  I hope to be able to send it to the list for
everyone's review.

Jim

--

 11:42pm  up 24 days, 14 min,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00