List:       kde-usability
Subject:    RE: KDE Themes
From:       "Jonathan Bacon" <j.bacon () delta ! wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-08-10 12:01:30

I am on about a seperate application to KPackage. IT is called
KInstaller. See http://www.geocities.com/newyen/kinstaller2.htm for more
info.

As for the KPackage report. If you want to wait that is cool...it is
probably going to be a better idea as well. Sorry about my terrible
memory...but did you say you wanted to maintain reports for KPackage
also?

	Jono