List:       kde-usability
Subject:    RE: KDE Themes
From:       "Jonathan Bacon" <j.bacon () delta ! wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-08-10 11:16:54

Sure this sounds fine. The suggestions I would have in terms of themes
is that it might be a good idea to have some kind of graphical installer
to install themes so certain parts of the themes can be tweaked. This
can all be done in XML.

Kent Ngugen is foing a graphical package installer, so maybe he could
comment on this also.

	Jono