List:       kde-usability
Subject:    RE: Report format
From:       "Jonathan Bacon" <j.bacon () delta ! wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-08-07 11:56:08

Hmmm it might be a good idea to stick the reports in a DB and then the
developers could mark them as done. I could create an interface on the
website to do it. I don't know how to determine the number of problems
though in a report. The problem is that I would need to know how many
table fields to use. Unless there is a table like:

  id   app    issue    point_id    point_heading    point_references
point_details    done

Then I could create reports from the relevent app and issue entries. The
done field could be used by a developer to indicate if it is done.

This sounds much better and more functional. :-)

	Jono