List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Framework online
From:       Jim Conner <jconner83 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-08-01 16:20:52

Just noticed that when you walk down the site links on the left(Information,
FAQ, Screenshots, etc) the options change.  To get to the Framework page, I
had to click on People, then it showed the links to Usability Reports and
IRC.  Then I clicked on Usability Reports and it gave me Maintainer Info and
Maintainer List and the two other links listed above disappeared.  Then I
could click on Maintainer Info and get the Framework link.  Ok, I think it
failed the usability test. :)  I know that this is a new site and under
development, so I just thought I'd let you know.

Jim

--

 10:42am  up 8 days, 11:16,  4 users,  load average: 0.11, 0.28, 0.25