List:       kde-usability
Subject:    RE: A collaborative UI testing process?
From:       Netalix <netalix () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-07-31 15:13:03

sure.

I use debian, but my kde stuff is pulled from CVS and copiled for me
each night while I sleep :).

I'll create a new user and back down to 2.1.2 and save the config file
then set it all up nicely.

Look for it tonight about 10pmCST(us)

-K

--- Jonathan Bacon <j.bacon@delta.wlv.ac.uk> wrote:
> This sounds interesting. Would you be interested in maybe building
> something like this for testing purposes? I don't know if it would
> cause
> any problems in terms of distros though...
>
> 	Jono

=====
May the Penguin be with you!
    (o_      Kevin Poorman
    //\      Netalix@Yahoo.com
    V_/_     AOLIM: Netalix, Shyslpwlkr or TheUnchosen1