List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Report Maintainers
From:       "Jonathan Bacon" <j.bacon () delta ! wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-07-30 8:38:47

Hello all,

It seems that it would be a good idea to have a series of maintainers
for writing usability reports for an application component. So if for
example we recieve three reports in a week of kicker usability, a
maintainer can read these reports and write a report at the end of the
week which clearly outlines usability issues for kicker. This will then
give the developers of kicker a list of issues that  can be resolved.

Does that sound cool? We now need people to select something they wish
to maintain. Obviously some things will get more attention than others
in usability stakes (eg KWord over DevCenter).

Any volunteers?

	Jono