List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Server down
From:       Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero () redhat ! de>
Date:       2001-07-27 15:30:14

Subject says it all - the server hosting dot.kde.org, zine.kde.org,
edu.kde.org and usability.kde.org is currently down.
Since I don't have a key to the server room and the people who do have
already left, it won't be fixed before Monday morning. :(
Depending on what is wrong (e.g. if it's a hardware breakage), it might
take a bit longer; but I'll make sure it's back up by Monday evening.