List:       kde-usability
Subject:    more icons
From:       Sheldon Lee Wen <tormak () home ! com>
Date:       2001-07-26 20:13:00

Here is another one, it's busier and probably violates the simplicity rule
but I though people might like to see it. BTW: Is everyone ok w/ me mailing
these out? I don't have a web server to put them on at the moment.
"... all thoughts of selfish desire, ill-will, hatred and
 violence are the result of a lack of wisdom ... "
 - Buddha

For an awsome fantasy role playing game checkout:
http://lycadican.sourceforge.net