List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Getting the ball rolling
From:       Netalix <netalix () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-07-24 1:52:44

--- Sébastien Biot <vze2q3cx@verizon.net> wrote:
> On Monday 23 July 2001 07:28 am, Jono Bacon wrote:
> > What I need to know is who can help and what they do? IF anyone can
> help
> > witht he following it would be great:
> >
> >  - Web programming
> >  - Usability research
> >  - Writing
> >  - Developing questionnaires / research suites

I can help out with just about all of these, my day job pays me to sit
on my arse all day (hey i'm a programing intern, so they can't let me
see "sensative" data) so I could more than easly program web pages.
(PHP = good)

I've run some Usability research, and question writing etc on my own
for an article i wrote. so I've experiance there.

-Kevin

> Hi all,
>
> I'm currently employed as a web developer so I can definitely help
> with
> setting up and running the website. Several of you have already
> mentioned
> using PHP and since I spend most of my days writing PHP code I feel I
> could
> be of some help here. Database-wise, I'm very familiar with
> PostgreSQL but
> I'm flexible.
> Writing is another thing I can do, maybe with an emphasis on
> translation: I
> can write in English, French, and Portuguese fluently. (I grew up in
> France,
> married a Brazilian and now live in the US.)
>
> Seb.
>
> Sebastien Biot <seb.biot@iname.com>

=====
May the Penguin be with you!
    (o_      Kevin Poorman
    //\      Netalix@Yahoo.com
    V_/_     AOLIM: Netalix, Shyslpwlkr or TheUnchosen1