On Monday 23 July 2001 07:28 am, Jono Bacon wrote: > What I need to know is who can help and what they do? IF anyone can help > witht he following it would be great: > > - Web programming > - Usability research > - Writing > - Developing questionnaires / research suites Hi all, I'm currently employed as a web developer so I can definitely help with setting up and running the website. Several of you have already mentioned using PHP and since I spend most of my days writing PHP code I feel I could be of some help here. Database-wise, I'm very familiar with PostgreSQL but I'm flexible. Writing is another thing I can do, maybe with an emphasis on translation: I can write in English, French, and Portuguese fluently. (I grew up in France, married a Brazilian and now live in the US.) Seb. Sebastien Biot _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability