List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Getting started
From:       "Chris Howells" <howells () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-07-23 15:16:14

> From: Jono Bacon <f9808590@wlv.ac.uk>
> > Might be good to ask if a module called usability.kde.org could be set
> > up
> > though -- that was done for edu.kde.org and it probably means that it's
> > easier to separate from the rest of www/.

As David Faure is away at the moment, I've e-mailed Kurt Granroth so
hopefully he should be able to set it up.

> This is fine. :-) We can begin building up the usability questionnaires,
and I
> have a bit of other KDE stuff I need to get out of the way anyway.

OK.

TBH I've nearly finished doing the skeleton of the page anyway ;)

Just basically a case of copying edu.kde.org and removing the bits that
don't apply. :)

> I have emailed Bero. Hopefully he can look after us for this. He has
offered
> the space.

Great.

> I have done databse stuff in PHP so I can take care of that.

OK
>  I'll start building a skelton page in the existing KDE format. You
> > should
> > be able to make something of that and the stuff from the old site.
>
> Cool stuff. :-)

Hopefully the CVS module will be ready by tomorrow so I'll be able to add
the stuff.

I would prefer to add the stuff before I go on holiday :)