List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Getting the ball rolling
From:       Jono Bacon <f9808590 () wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-07-23 11:28:02

Hello all,

Sorry for the late reply...my email went down just as I posted to freekde.org
about this. ;-P

From some discussion it is clear we need some form of usability testing. This
will not only give our product a sheen but also identify areas of user
preference in what users want.

What I need to know is who can help and what they do? IF anyone can help witht
he following it would be great:

 - Web programming
 - Usability research
 - Writing
 - Developing questionnaires / research suites

If you could outline which areas you can help in that would be great.

Cheers,

           Jono

--
Jono Bacon - [vmlinuz] -- jono@kde.org