List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Status of study
From:       Greg Turpin <gregturp () home ! com>
Date:       2001-07-21 1:53:46

I read the study as well.  They made some very valid points.
The vast majority of the problems are already incorporated
in KDE.  However, I still think two things:

	-- The control center needs to have multiple modes (for
		beginners and advanced users)
	-- When selecting "Logout" from the menu - it should
		give you an option to not only logout but
		to shutdown or reboot.  The "Logout" entry
		on the menu should probably be changed
		to "Shutdown".

Just my $0.02,

  Greg